As part of Virginia Tech's Division of Information Technology, Network Infrastructure & Services (NI&S) provides and manages the university's data, voice, and video networks and related services.
NI&S is led by executive director William Dougherty.
To provide innovation in connectivity and computing for teachers, learners, researchers, and all who serve the university.
NI&S seeks to collaboratively advance the university’s mission by:
- providing reliable, secure, high capacity I.T. infrastructure services
- applying design thinking to customer challenges for optimal solutions
- providing excellent service design and delivery
- Student network account questions to: email@example.com or (540) 231-3000.
- Departmental billing questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website questions to: email@example.com.
- Ordering questions to NI&S Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 231-6460.
- Problems with your service to 4Help.vt.edu or (540) 231-4357.
or call 540-231-6460 for help directing your call.
NI&S is located at 1770 Forecast Drive, Blacksburg, Virginia in Virginia Tech's Corporate Research Center.