Network Infrastructure & Services (NI&S) exists to enable Virginia Tech to succeed in its overall mission by providing and managing the university's information technology infrastructure and services.
NI&S is a sub-unit of the Office of the Vice President for Information Technology, and is led by executive director William Dougherty.
- Student network account questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 231-3000.
- Departmental billing questions to: email@example.com.
- Website questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ordering questions to NI&S Customer Support: email@example.com or (540) 231-6460.
- Problems with your service to 4Help.vt.edu or (540) 231-4357.
or call 540-231-6460 for help directing your call.
Use our anonymous suggestion box to provide input on any aspect of our services and organization.
NI&S is located at 1770 Forecast Drive, Blacksburg, Virginia in Virginia Tech's Corporate Research Center.