- Press the message button (envelope icon) to access voicemail
- To access voicemail when away from your phone, dial 540-231-1000 (Northern Virginia Center users: 703-538-3070) and then press the # key; you will be asked for your extension and then password
- You should have received an initial default voicemail password along with your new phone. If you do not have the initial password, contact your communications liaison or 4Help.
- You will be prompted to create a new password to replace the default password and to set up your mailbox. Your password will expire annually and you will be prompted to change it.
- To receive an audio file of your voicemail messages in your email inbox, follow the instructions to setup Unified Messaging
- For detailed voicemal options, refer to the Voicemail Decision Tree below: